The ordering process for in ear monitors is simple
- You Order online or over the phone and choose colors etc
- If you need a free impression kit you will choose it on checkout (it is pre-selected for you) - If receiving an impression kit please watch the impression video at http://www.alienears.com/impressions
- If you are going to an audiologist please take the audiologist take along sheet located at here > Audiologist Sheet
- After your order is processed you will receive an email with instructions and your order information which must accompany your impression to the lab
- Receive your kit and make your impressions or if you already have impressions send your impressions and printed email page in a box to the address that is on your now printed form.
The only thing extra you pay for is the return shipping to the lab (finished product shipping is on us)
- After we receive your impressions we will email you and let you know that they are in house and that everything is ok
- We manufacture you monitors and send them back to your door (3-5 week turn - normally the lesser) - you will receive tracking information via email when your label is printed
- we return your impressions
- Then you totally enjoy finally being able to hear on stage...you rejoice and thank us...possible naming your first born after us!
(although Alien would be a weird first name)